Monday, 29 October 2012

Rope. For Sale!


How Do All ;-)

Below is a list of rope I have that I am looking to give a new home to. The reason for selling is that I need to make space, and I no longer have a need for so much stock.

Most of this rope is brand new and is full 220m coils which have not been opened!
I have noted below any coils that I have used rope from and exactly how much I used, I keep notes of pretty much every thing ;-)

The prices below are the same price or less than the original trade prices I paid, including the VAT. I have reduced the prices for any coils I have used cord off of, taking the amount into account.

Please note: the ropes will need to be collected from West Drayton, Middlesex, 1 mile North of Heathrow Airport. alternatively if you can arrange your own courier pick up I will weigh the items and give you dimensions.
I will accept Cash, Bank Transfer to my Nationwide account or Personal Cheque in advance of collection (must be cleared first) unless I know you personally.
I am also open to offers for multiple purchases.

Please feel free to contact me: 
knotty (dot) bear (at) gmail (dot) com

Grade 1 Manila, 220 Meter Coils. 3 strand
6mm brand new and unopened. £19.00 I have 2 coils of this.
8mm brand new and unopened. £28.00
12mm brand new and unopened. £53.00
14mm brand new and unopened. £68.00
18mm  23 meters used from this coil 197 meters left. £110.00

Synhemp 220 Meter Coil. 3 strand
10mm  6 meters used from this coil. 214 Meters left. £55.00


Liros Ropes
Below is all the Liros ropes I have, these are pretty expensive ropes due to the nature of the material and intended end use, I have included links to the Liros site and direct links to the product pages so you can check the specs.
http://www.liros.com/ 

http://www.liros.com/en/products/productfinder/details/detail/liros-classic-gedreht.html
Liros Ropes Classic Line, Mat Buff Polyester. 3strand 200 Meter spools
8mm £140.00 I have used less than 2 meters from each of these spools.
10mm £178.00

http://www.liros.com/en/products/productfinder/details/detail/liros-seastar-classic.html
Liros Classic Line, Mat Buff Polyester, 16 plait double braid. 200 Meter spool
10mm £278.00 I have used 10 meters from this spool.

Thank you for looking.

Take care,
Barry ;-)

No comments: