Sunday, 21 July 2013

Rope for Sale via my Etsy Store.

Rope For Sale!
Now Available Via my Etsy Store!
!!! REDUCED PRICES !!!
See Below for Details.
How Do All ;-)

Below is a list of rope I have that I am looking to give a new home to. The reason for selling is that I need to make space, and I no longer have a need for so much stock.

Most of this rope is brand new and is full 220m coils which have not been opened!
I have noted below any coils that I have used rope from and exactly how much I used, I keep notes of pretty much every thing ;-)

The prices below are the same price or less than the original trade prices I paid, including the VAT. I have reduced the prices for any coils I have used cord off of, taking the amount into account.

These items will be sent via courier unless otherwise stated in the text!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions:
knotty (dot) bear (at) gmail (dot) com

Click on an item to go to the relevant page of my shop.

Liros Ropes
!!! REDUCED PRICES !!!
Below is all the Liros ropes I have, these are pretty expensive ropes due to the nature of the material and intended end use, I have included links to the Liros site and direct links to the product pages so you can check the specs.

8mm £140.00  NOW £100.00 + 7.95 courier delivery



 £278.00. NOW £200.00 + 7.95 courier delivery,  I have used 10 meters from this spool10mm



Thank you for looking.

Take care,
Barry ;-)

No comments: