Monday, 26 May 2014

A Little Ride In The Countryside ;-)

How Do All ;-)    

Went for a little ride in the country with Adrian Camm and Kevin Standish yesterday, my total distance for the ride was 121.64 miles with a riding time of 8 hours 57 mins. My total ride distance was a tad more than that as my computer mysteriously disconnected itself between Hyde Park And Kensington on the way back, but I'm not fussy :-D 


I rode from home in West Drayton to Adrian's in Greenford, then we rode to London via Ealing, Acton, Hammersmith, Kensington and a tea and pee stop in hyde park.


Then on down Oxford Street towards the East to meet up with Kevin in the Lee Valley.


We then headed out through Epping and Epping forest towards the North East? to end up in Great Dunmow, not too sure of all the places in between but you get the idea.

That was a nice leisurely 61+ miles out for me and feeling great but hungry :-) 

After a fantastic spud with cheese, beans and salad, plus some of Kevin's cheese and bisuits we set of back making a loop back to Epping via a slightly different route.


Leaving Kevin back in the Lee Valley we made our way back into town for another pit stop in Hyde Park and headed back towards the west, with glaring sun in our eyes riding almost blind :-D we came back via Kensington, Shepherds Bush, Ealing and Acton and then I left Adrian at Hanwell before heading home via Southall, Hayes, Harlington and back into west Drayton for a well earned cup of Caro and A Pecan and Maple slice, num nums! 


Feeling good today and would like to go for a wind down ride but as it is raining I think I will just play with some string instead :-D 


Take care,

Barry ;-)

No comments: