Monday, 16 June 2014

Some different items in my Etsy shop this week!

How Do All ;-)

I have a couple of different and interesting items in my Etsy Shop this week.

Click on the link above the pictures for prices and shipping prices.
I am happy to deal direct and take payment via PayPal, Bank Transfer or Cash if you do not have or want to set up an Etsy Account!
please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
                          knotty dot bear at gmail dot com



I have here an original pre 1980's machine gun bullet belt, this used and fired, and the shells and belt clips have been re-assembled back into a belt.
I bought this belt back in the early eighties for my own collection and also to wear as a belt as I was and still am a heavy metal fan, so this has some unique history of the head banging kind also :-D

The belt is 33.5 inches usable length and 34 inches total length, and if to be worn as a fashion or heavy metal fan belt it fits my 32 inch waist with a little play! 
The shells can be removed or added to at any point to make the belt longer or shorter very easily.

The belt has been very well cared for and is in fantastic condition due to careful storage! 

This belt would make an excellent display piece, wall hanging, fashion belt or could even be broken in to its component parts for making separate craft and fashion items.

please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
knotty dot bear at gmail dot com

This item will be dispatched by royal mail, 1st class recorded delivery for mainland UK and all other destinations will be sent by "airsure" or "international signed for" if the service is available for your location, please contact me for an accurate shipping quote if outside the UK before ordering, as shipping costs may vary considerably depending on location.

Thank you for looking,
Barry ;-)



I have here a pair of Hot & Cold vintage taps, they are new old stock and as such are previously unused.
they are in perfect working order and come with all necessary hardware / fittings.

please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
knotty dot bear at gmail dot com

This item will be dispatched by royal mail, 1st class recorded delivery for mainland UK and all other destinations will be sent by "airsure" or "international signed for" if the service is available for your location, please contact me for an accurate shipping quote if outside the UK before ordering, as shipping costs may vary considerably depending on location.

Thank you for looking,
Barry ;-)

No comments: