Sunday, 25 December 2016

December Instagram Highlights!

How Do All ;-) 
 Here are some highlights from the past few weeks events. 
 Please check out the rest of the pictures Here: 
Illegally parked (again) below a British Airways Concord, this is the closest I have ever been to an actual Concord, I used to love watching them take off every morning, from the roof of the hotel I used to be a maintenance engineer at in Longford. I somehow, and quite innocently managed to illegally gain access to the Brooklands Museum on my bike! And without paying! Thank you Garmin it was very nice to be here 👍 What an awesome place! I did however have to negotiate my release from the site and they seemed a bit funny about me taking my bike through the museum shop/entrance 😂 Maybe someday I will go back for an official visit, paid for of course 💰😉 #gaia #gaia2 #laidbackcyclist #knottybear #laidbacklondon #cycling #bicycle #cycletouring #teaandcake #recumbent #recumbentbike #ligfiets #liegerad #velocouche #cyclinglife #longrides #englishheritage #history #brooklands #brooklandsmuseum #architecture #beautifulplaces #thegreatescape #evadingcapture #stealthbike #concord #remeniscing #britishairways
A photo posted by Barry Brown (@knotty.bear) on


Illegally parked below the wing of a British Airways Concord, this is the closest I have ever been to an actual Concord, I used to love watching them take off every morning, from the roof of the hotel I used to be a maintenance engineer at in Longford. I somehow, and quite innocently managed to illegally gain access to the Brooklands Museum on my bike! And without paying! Thank you Garmin it was very nice to be here 👍 What an awesome place! I did however have to negotiate my release from the site and they seemed a bit funny about me taking my bike through the museum shop/entrance 😂 Maybe someday I will go back for an official visit, paid for of course 💰😉 #gaia #gaia2 #laidbackcyclist #knottybear #laidbacklondon #cycling #bicycle #cycletouring #teaandcake #recumbent #recumbentbike #ligfiets #liegerad #velocouche #cyclinglife #longrides #englishheritage #history #brooklands #brooklandsmuseum #architecture #beautifulplaces #thegreatescape #evadingcapture #stealthbike #concord #remeniscing #britishairways
A photo posted by Barry Brown (@knotty.bear) on


A photo posted by Barry Brown (@knotty.bear) on



Well, it's starting to look more like a bike now! Trial fitting the wheels with the Compass, Rat Trap Pass tyres to the frame and forks I built @thebicycleacademy It's the first time I've seen the frame and forks together with wheels and looking bike like! I still need to clean all the flux from the frame and tickle a couple of patches with a file before painting but all the fillet brazing is going to be otherwise left as is, from the torch. I can't wait to get her painted and built up in the new year, though I still need to fabricate the racks once I buy my own torch set. #compassrattrappass #framebuilding #thebicycleacademy #learning #doing #filletbrazing #knottybear #laidbackcyclist #cycling #brazing #fabrication #design #bicycle #steelisreal #newbeginings #neverstoplearning #therightpath #portuerbike
A photo posted by Barry Brown (@knotty.bear) on




Here is a quick 360 of the Calleva Atrebatum Roman Amphitheatre in Silchester. The walls would have been much higher as would the banking which supported the wooden seating. Went on another 81 mile round trip today, the distance was just coincidental! This time out to Silchester to visit the Roman ruins of the city walls, and the The Calleva Atrebatum Roman Amphitheatre I rode through dense mist and fog for 90% of the day but luckily Silchester and Pamber Heath were clear when I got there, even got some sunshine in Tadley where I stopped for tea. #gaia #gaia2 #laidbackcyclist #knottybear #laidbacklondon #cycling #bicycle #cycletouring #teaandcake #recumbent #recumbentbike #ligfiets #liegerad #velocouche #cyclinglife #longrides #Silchester #romanruins #amphitheatre #englishheritage #history
A video posted by Barry Brown (@knotty.bear) on


A photo posted by Barry Brown (@knotty.bear) on



Thank you for looking. 
Take care, Barry ;-)

No comments: